Join the Saint Mary’s Educational Society and help shape the next generation of our world’s innovators. Come experience the Saint Mary’s Educational Society and discover how you can empower a whole new generation.
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Leadership Position Finance / Business
We are looking for an experienced business leader who is well-versed with finance and its legal aspects and can take ownership of planning and executing the organization’s financial strategy, while effectively managing risks without losing sight of business opportunities.
The right candidate should be highly skilled in financial statement analysis, business valuation and opportunity identification, investment management, negotiation and drafting of contracts, banking operations, and tax planning.
Prior experience in a leadership role, independently heading the finance function in an organisation could be of immense value. Knowledge of the education sector (and the legal/structural constraints of the field) as well as a track record of having successfully negotiated international agreements and investments in the past would be highly desirable.
- Own and lead the company’s financial planning.
- Manage financial risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Plan and execute fundraising strategies and control the capital structure.
- Cashflow and expenses management.
- Provide leadership to the finance team.
- Financial reporting and forecasting.
- Vet terms of agreements and contracts involving transactions of any kind.
- Negotiate and get the best deals from parties involved in financial, banking or investment transactions.
- Ensure sustainable growth and nurture long-term business opportunities.
- Proven experience at a leadership position or a relevant role.
- In depth knowledge of finance, corporate financial law, and risk management practices.
- Knowledge of Indian tax laws.
- Highly skilled in data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- MBA in Finance (Regular, full-time, on-campus business education from a reputed university or business school) OR must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- 12 to 15 years of work experience with at least 10 years in Finance.